Cemented achromatic duplet lenses are optimized to provide excellent chromatic and spherical aberrations free performance. Optimized composition of two lenses, where one is made of dense flint and second of crown glass, assures much tighter focus than singlet spherical lenses due to minimized longitudinal and transverse spherical aberrations. They also feature nearly constant focal length across wide range of wavelengths. Standard achromatic duplet lenses cover two ranges – visible (400 nm – 700 nm) and near infrared (700 nm – 1050 nm). Single line, dual line and different than standard broadband configurations are also available. If you do not have design or drawing of required achromatic lens, Altechna engineers will help you to make one. Please contact Altechna by phone or email for drawings and Zemax files.
|Material||All type of material are available to design the optimal achromats|
|Diameter tolerance||+0.0/-0.1 mm|
|Thickness tolerance||±0.1 mm|
|Clear aperture||>90 %|
|Focal length tolerance||±3 %|
|Surface quality||60-40 S-D|
|Surface figure||λfirstname.lastname@example.org nm|
|Centration error||<3 arcmin|
|Protective chamfers||<0.25 mm x 45°|
• VIS and NIR broadband standard designs
• Available in two standard diameters: 12,7 mm and 25,4 mm
• Nearly aberration free performance
• Customized lenses available
• Custom design production is available
• Mass production capabilities: 4’000 pieces per month
• Other dimensions are available in small and mass production quantities
등록된 리뷰가 없습니다.
등록된 문의가 없습니다.
Item size chart 사이즈 기준표
* 상품사이즈 치수는 재는 방법과 위치에 따라 1~3cm 오차가 있을 수 있습니다.